Posters and Abstracts
Please read these instructions carefully.
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city, and country. The lettering of the title should be aleast 25 mm in height and the main text at least 10 mm in height.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- The measurement of your poster should be approximately A0 Portrait, (maximum 120 cm high x 90 cm wide – 47 in. high and 34 in. wide).
- Posters are to be mounted on the poster board at 08.00-08.45 November 3rd and removed by the end of the conference at 17.00 November 4th.
Please bring your poster to the conference yourself – do not send it as this will be considered as a no show.
The NSHG-PM Conference Secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
The conference secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.